- 10 audio loops, 4 of which are stereo capable and series/parallel switchable
- Flexible outputs that can be configured as a stereo pair or as A/B outputs for switching between two amps
- 4 function switches for amplifier channel control
- Internal line mixer for parallel effect configuration
- An integrated tuner
- A full-featured MIDI controller that can send any type of MIDI message
All in one product!
- 10 audio loops, arranged in a group of 4 loops, a group of 2 loops and another group of 4 loops, with insert points in between
- True-bypass switching – the best for preserving your guitar’s tone!
- The last four loops are stereo capable using TRS jacks
- Each of the last four loops can be switched between series and parallel routing, using an internal line mixer
- The two outputs can be used as left and right outputs for a stereo signal, or as A and B outputs to A/B switch a mono signal between two amps
- The B output has a switchable isolation transformer and a programmable phase switch
- Three audio buffers, each of which can be enabled or disabled by IA button or as part of a preset (before loop 1, before loop 7 and after loop 10)
- Click Stopper noise reduction circuit, which can be switched between two positions (before loop 7 or after loop 10)
- 11 buttons, each with a multi-color LED indicator
- Buttons are user configurable – any button can be set to any function and LED color
- Easy to read backlit LCD display that can display preset and song names, plus other status
- Built in tuner
- MIDI input & output connections, powered by the MIDI “brain” of our Mastermind GT controller
- USB device port for connection to a PC or Mac. This allows the Mastermind PBC to send MIDI commands to a computer, or to communicate with the Mastermind PBC editor software.
- USB host port for use with a USB thumb drive. Back up and restore settings to a flash drive, and also use a flash drive to perform firmware upgrades
- Two 1/4-inch TRS jacks that provide four function switches. These can be used to control the channel switching and other features on an amplifier
- Expression pedal input that can be programmed to generate MIDI messages
- External switch input allows two more switches to be added. These switches can be programmed to perform any function
- Mac and PC editor software allows for faster and more comprehensive editing, including deep MIDI editing and changing button layouts.
- 768 presets
- 250 songs, 16 setlists
- Can control up to 16 MIDI devices
- 20 MIDI messages can be assigned per button (PC, CC, Note, Sysex)
- Dimensions: 17.5″ (w) x 5.5″ (d) x 3.33″ (h) / 44.5 cm (w) x 14.0 cm (d) x 8.38 (h)
- Weight: 4 lbs / 1.8 kg
- Power Requirements: 9VDC 500mA or 12VDC 400mA, Can be powered with Voodoo Lab power supplies that have a 12VDC 400mA output.